Analytics
2.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Getting notifications regarding defined keywords from selected web-pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I was wondering if the service like this exists:

- For example, I am in business with sunglasses of certain kind, and I would like to get the information about potential customers that were interested in similar products. Therefore, I would like to define keywords (sunglasses, boss, police, dior, quality glass, sun shades, or maybe my product - lets say its called Mojumbo glasses....) for CERTAIN WEB PAGES that I want to collect the information from (forums where people dsicuss about sunglasses, Facebook groups realted to sunglasses, or similar). After that, I would like for this program to send me DAILY report for those web-pages, about appearance of those keywords, so that I can check it. Why do I need that? To be in touch with potential customers, new offers or customer's opinion about my product (that has been expressed on some webpage, not directly to my webpage).
Basically, this program should check those web-pages daily for me, and send me a report: on web-page www.nice-sunglasses_for_nice_weather.com following keywords were found: Mojumbo, dior, sun shades. After that, I go to the page and check the content myself.

Is it possible? If Google engine searches the pages for the keywords as I type it to Google, (or in browser with Google engine), this would be only a step forward.