Analytics
5.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Getting Started with Google Analytics & Optimize 360

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been tasked to get the whole Google Analytics suite up & running. Prior to me being assigned overseeing our Google Analytics only the basic analytics package was set up.

Our head of marketing saw some of the features of Optimize 360 & insisted we get it & all other applicable analytics packages ASAP. I'm new to Google Analytics but from what I've found online it says I need to speak with an enterprise sales representative. I have filled out the contact form twice over the past week & nobody has attempted to contact me. I can't find any other method to contact the sales reps other than filling out the form & I'm starting to get some heat because this was asked for "ASAP."

Is there a way for me to set this all up without a sales rep or is there another method for contacting the reps than the online form submission??

Thanks for your help.

Getting Started with Google Analytics & Optimize 360

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Jason C

There are two versions of Google Optimize: Optimize is free offering (invite only) and Optimize 360 is a premium, enterprise-class testing and personalization tool designed for larger enterprises or those businesses with more sophisticated testing needs. 

First step, you should have access to Google Optimize. Second, in order to qualify for Optimize 360 your business needs to fill out this form. The last  option is to go through Google's Sales Partners for 360- click here for a list of Google Sales Partner

-Julia