Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Gaining access to our google analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have had GA in our websites for few years. I am interested in activating GA for the three web sites built by a vendor for us to assist in locating talent to be hired. So I have three U names from their websites. The vendor said they do not have access nor would they, they said they contacted our IT and had them set up a few years ago. That person who added them is not available to assist. When I contacted GA Support they said they would send me a string of characters that the vendor should place in the website to prove we have access/ownership. Only one of the accounts are requesting access to GA but I think are three would if they knew what they could or could not do. I am at square one and need to move forward. No one has gotten back to me so I am going to try the community for advice. I'd like not to lose any history nor do I know how to use GA but I can figure that out sooner or later.  So my request is simple H-E-L-P!

Associate CIO...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Gaining access to our google analytics account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
are you referring to Google Analytics?
If so yo are here in the board of GoogleMyBusiness.

Please post in the Google Analytics parte of the forum or specify your GoogleMyBusiness issue

Re: Gaining access to our google analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Helmut,

I would be glad to do that but I have yet to find a way to post in Google
Analytics. Do you have a url that allows me to post this in GA. Then I'll
close out this other one.

Michael