AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

GA config disconnected with developers.google.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

if someone has a similar issue which I've encountered, please give me a cue to solve this problem. I have used google services such as google play and google apis such as gcm, map api for mobile apps. And this time, I've tried to use GA as mobile app analytics tool, tho. I was stuck on configuration parts. let me write down the detailed steps below;

#1. I've created GA Account on "analytics.google.com" and also created a property as preparation.
*I got account Id and tracking id at the moment.
#2. I've kept following the guide provided by google, carefully going through https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/android/v4/
then I was stuck at "Get a configuration file" section. When I clicked "GET A CONFIGURATION FILE" button, it lets me take up to "developers.google.com" to let me specify GA account and property which I've made at #1;
I selected App name which automatically shortlisted by my account, I've chosen the one appropriated from the list given by the site. And also chose a package name as well.
#3. then, I clicked "CONTINUE TO Choose and configure services" button.
#4. I was stuck right after clicked the button. because my GA account which I've created on GA Admin console didn't appear at "Google Analytics Account(Required)" section. Instead another GA account appears as fixed item. (actually, My account has several GA accounts.)
Although I've looked for an option which supposes to be "Create a new account", there was no options there.

so far I have no idea to solve this problem. If someone here can tell me right way, I'm really appreciated.

Thanks for your support in advance.

Cheers,

Ryo

Re: GA config disconnected with developers.google.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Who can help on this? I encountered the same issue.

Re: GA config disconnected with developers.google.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi, Ryo:
Did you resolve the problem?
Thanks
Daiping