Analytics
2.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Find out who owns an account to which I have access

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have acces to a Google analytics account in read-only mode.  This acces was given to me a long time ago by someone from my company and I don't remember who it was... I need additional properties/views to be created, but don't have the right to do it.  How can I find out who (the google account will be enough) owns the account <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> so that I can request that to him?  I read that Google staff could give me that info, but I don't know how to contact them.  Is posting on this forum enough?

Brgds

Olivier D

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Re: Find out who owns an account to which I have access

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

If you have a Google AdWords account you can contact support.
If you don't have one just create one and contact support.

You will need to prove you own the site (they have a check process you'll need to go trough) and at the end you'll get access to the account.