Analytics
5.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Find email address associated with google analytics property

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to determine the email address associated with a google analytics property.  The owner of the company asked me to take over general support of the website.  It is written in wordpress which I'm just getting familiar with.  They also hired a web designer to redo the site.  The designer is asking me for the google analytics account but I'm not able to determine what it is. I am new to google analytics.  I created a google analytics for another property today and look forward to seeing what it provides. However, the url of the own's company seems to be invalid which I take as being in use.  I assume that if i can track down the email account associated with the property I or the owner should be able to get access if I or the owner have access to the email account.  The owner either forgot or the previous support person never told them what the email account is.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Find email address associated with google analytics property

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi David,

You can try to regain access to the account as described in the thread below. Hope it helps.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Regaining-access-to-your-Go...

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital