Analytics
2.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Exclude pageview without exclude whole cookie/session of pageview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have a virtual page view for the mini-cart. Every time when the mini-cart of my webshop will be updated, a virtual pageview will be submitted to Google Analytics.

Now I want exclude this pageview in my profiles and just have it in my "analysis-profil".

How can I exclude these pageviews of the mini-cart?

Problem: Just the pageview has to be exclude. Not the whole session, in this the pageview happens.

Is it possible that doesn't work about profiles and filters in profile?

My alternativ is, that I submit this pageview just to another Google Property. To which property the pagview will be submitted, I can control about the GTM. 

To which profile, I can just controll about the profile filters. And my test show, that in my testprofile, where I exclude these pageviews about a filter, the whole sessions are excluded (and not just the pageviews of the mini-cart).

Thx
Damian

Re: Exclude pageview without exclude whole cookie/session of pageview

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Damian K wrote:

Hi

I have a virtual page view for the mini-cart. Every time when the mini-cart of my webshop will be updated, a virtual pageview will be submitted to Google Analytics.

Now I want exclude this pageview in my profiles and just have it in my "analysis-profil".

How can I exclude these pageviews of the mini-cart?

Problem: Just the pageview has to be exclude. Not the whole session, in this the pageview happens.

Is it possible that doesn't work about profiles and filters in profile?

My alternativ is, that I submit this pageview just to another Google Property. To which property the pagview will be submitted, I can control about the GTM. 

To which profile, I can just controll about the profile filters. And my test show, that in my testprofile, where I exclude these pageviews about a filter, the whole sessions are excluded (and not just the pageviews of the mini-cart).

Thx
Damian

Re: Exclude pageview without exclude whole cookie/session of pageview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What is your answer?