Analytics
2.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Error when moving GA property to new account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now that we're able to move GA properties, I've been cleaning up a rather messy account structure.

There is however one property that won't move, I keep getting an "Internal error. Please try again later." message. Been trying on and off for the past three days so not sure if trying any later will help. Any ideas as to what could be causing this? As far as I can see it is identical to other properties that I've moved, I've also moved other properties from the original account to the new account successfully after seeing this error. A little stumped here.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having the same issue. Any solution yet? Do you also use analytics 360?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also experiencing this issue.  No AdBlock, no UBlock, nothing of that sort.  Incognito mode has the same issue.  I was able to move several properties earlier in the day, but trying to move to newly created accounts keep throwing the "Internal Error" message.  I waited a day to perhaps give it time to complete set up for the new account but I am still getting the same error.  So waiting has not resolved my issue.  Any insight would be helpful in resolving this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having same issue, tried everything.