AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Error accessing Analytics (Internal Error)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The analytics dashboard works for me for a few different organizations. I recently configured google apps for a new domain. When logged in as this org user I get an error when accessing the analytics dashboard. The error states to Please try again later but it's been 3 days! I have tried incognito with no luck. Please help!

Screen Shot 2015-12-24 at 5.02.57 PM.pngupon visiting the dashboard - saving prefs doesn't work since this modal pops up on refresh

Screen Shot 2015-12-24 at 5.03.04 PM.pngafter saving prefs i get this error

Screen Shot 2015-12-24 at 5.03.18 PM.pngif i close the prev error and then click the link to All Web Site Data I get here

Also note that the link to visit Analytics from my Google Admin Dashboard is broken:

Screen Shot 2015-12-24 at 5.14.00 PM.pngThe settings page - notice the Launch link in the upper right

Screen Shot 2015-12-24 at 5.14.12 PM.pngClicking Launch sends me here

Re: Error accessing Analytics (Internal Error)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Noah,

For testing purposes first try sign in with Firefox.... if everything suddenly works then you may havecached the credentials for a different account. Try signing out of everything google related and then signed back in.

If this does not work then it may be a conflicting accounts issue as I have seen bugs before when people activate Google/Gmail for work (apps) which seems to override existing Google credentials. ... you will need to look at the conflicting accounts help page https://support.google.com/a/answer/185186?hl=en

Hope this helps, have a great holiday season Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Don't want to necro an old thread, but this appeared for me when I had the same problem. The issue is you have adblockplus/ublock enabled. Disable it and it will work fine.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, that is correct Goddfrey, there is now a thread dedicated to this common error