Analytics
1.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Error accessing Analytics (Internal Error)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The analytics dashboard works for me for a few different organizations. I recently configured google apps for a new domain. When logged in as this org user I get an error when accessing the analytics dashboard. The error states to Please try again later but it's been 3 days! I have tried incognito with no luck. Please help!

upon visiting the dashboard - saving prefs doesn't work since this modal pops up on refreshupon visiting the dashboard - saving prefs doesn't work since this modal pops up on refresh

after saving prefs i get this errorafter saving prefs i get this error

if i close the prev error and then click the link to All Web Site Data I get hereif i close the prev error and then click the link to All Web Site Data I get here

Also note that the link to visit Analytics from my Google Admin Dashboard is broken:

The settings page - notice the Launch link in the upper rightThe settings page - notice the Launch link in the upper right

Clicking Launch sends me hereClicking Launch sends me here

Re: Error accessing Analytics (Internal Error)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Noah,

For testing purposes first try sign in with Firefox.... if everything suddenly works then you may havecached the credentials for a different account. Try signing out of everything google related and then signed back in.

If this does not work then it may be a conflicting accounts issue as I have seen bugs before when people activate Google/Gmail for work (apps) which seems to override existing Google credentials. ... you will need to look at the conflicting accounts help page https://support.google.com/a/answer/185186?hl=en

Hope this helps, have a great holiday season Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Don't want to necro an old thread, but this appeared for me when I had the same problem. The issue is you have adblockplus/ublock enabled. Disable it and it will work fine.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, that is correct Goddfrey, there is now a thread dedicated to this common error