AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Enabling Demographics and Interests - Not Populating Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I have enabled Demographics and Interests on our site, http://champions.co/. However the data is not being populated to the Google Analytics Dashboard. 

The site has 2,188,134 hits in the past 30 day. Is there a threshold the site has to meet so Google Analytics can record date? 

If not, please let me know what I am doing incorrectly. 

Thanks,

Bennett

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Bennett N,

Kindly check if the Advertising features is enabled in the property > tracking info > data-collection. If yes, data might take around 48 hrs to populate.
Check here for the 2 conditions to enable this report:
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2799357?hl=en&ref_topic=2799375

Hope this helps,
Thanks,
Ritwik B

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Ritwik B

Thanks for the info, it is helpful. 

However, within the Data Collection section (property > tracking info > data-collection), I am unable to toggle on the 'Remarketing' and 'Advertising Reporting Features' features. Any ideas why I can turn this on? I was thinking it might be due to a volume issue? Is 2,188,134 hits in the past 30 day enough to collect this data?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again,

Bennett

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Bennett N,

Kindly check the access level. You need edit access for the property to turn this on or you can suggest someone who has it.

Thanks,
Ritwik B