Analytics
3.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Enable advertising features not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, I need to enable advertising features, but it is missing. Only 'demographics and interest reports' is showing. Please help! Any idea why is it missing and how to solve it?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Carl,

To enable Remarketing and enable Advertising Reporting Features for a web property, you need to have Edit permission for that property.

Here you can read more about different prerequisites and information about remarketing and advertising reporting features: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2444872?hl=en#propsettings

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Taavi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Taavi, thanks for your reply. I have permission of the property: manage users, edit, collaborate, read and analysis. 

Is "advertising reporting features" the same as "enable advertising features"? I'm following a tutorial to enable it - the tutorial I'm following is showing the "enable advertising features" on the same page as the "enable demographics and interest reports" page. 

Re: Enable advertising features not showing

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Carl,

If you go to Admin -> Tracking Info -> Data Collection, you'll find a way to switch on both Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features. That's all you need.

features.png

That's how you can enable Advertising Features (Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features).

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions @Carl C. Smiley Happy

Taavi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you for your time and effort Taavi!