Analytics
3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Email & spam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, 

I am not sure this is the right page to post this. Please do not hesitate to let me know if there is another page which is more appropriate.

I am using gmail and a domain to send my emails. Since a few weeks, a question mark appeared instead of my logo / photo in my emails when sending them to other people. When I put my mouse on it, it says Gmail could not verify that my domain actually sent the message and not a spammer. 

I made lots of researches on the topic, but it seems the only way to change this is to have an administrator account on Google Apps, which I would have to pay for.

Could you confirm that to get an admin account on Google Apps, we need to pay? And if so, do you know if there are any other ways to make Google verify me emails?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards, 

Manon

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Email & spam

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Franck,

There is a specific forum for Google Apps for Work - they may be better served to assist you.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’