Analytics
3.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Email Associated with Google Analytics Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to retrieve the email associated with a UA code or Google Analytics account (without trial and error of testing every possible Google account on record)? I'm a third party agency working with a client to regain access to their Google Analytics but they have lost the login information.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think I am also looking for a similar solution and hope you are willing to share your responses.  We have lost access to one of our Google Analytics pages (can only read and analyze) so cannot "manage users" to add our email back onto the page.  I have checked with another user and they can see the missing page but again can only read and analyze  - how do we regain access to one of our own pages (views)?? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer, H  

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

You can try to regain access to a GA property as described in the thread below:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Regaining-access-to-your-Go...

You'll need an AdWords account in order to gain access to support options. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital