Analytics
5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Developing Google Docs Application for Google Business Account client

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client has a Google Business Account, with an identified email in a non-Google domain (e.g. myName@myCompany.com).

I am developing an application for this business, using Google Docs Spreadsheets (with scripts), using my own standard Google Account.

How can I "transfer" (or share) the application with this business account once I'm finished / need to work together with him on it?

Thanks!

Mor

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mor S
November 2015

Re: Developing Google Docs Application for Google Business Account cli

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks David.

Eventually, I just shared this Spreadsheet with "Edit" permissions with the client, using his Google Business email (@companyname.com) and it just worked, including all scripts associated with this Spreadsheet.
The script had also access to all of his business account employees automatically.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mor,

is this a Google Analytics related question? If you refer to Google MyBusiness, the https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ownership-Conflicts/bd-p/Ownership_Conflicts forum might be more appropriate to answer your question.

Christoph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Christoph, I will!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mor,

Is this a script that would be located in a spreadsheet or word doc? If so, share the document with them in Google Docs. Depending on what the script does, you may have to walk them through certain settings. You can then transfer ownership to them. You do not need a @gmail.com account for this - it can be @companydomain.com
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mor S
November 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks David.

Eventually, I just shared this Spreadsheet with "Edit" permissions with the client, using his Google Business email (@companyname.com) and it just worked, including all scripts associated with this Spreadsheet.
The script had also access to all of his business account employees automatically.