Analytics
3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Denied Access to my GA account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not sure why, but GA will not let me in. I have reset all cookies in my browser to see if this caused the issue, but I still cannot get in and get this message over and over again.

Fullscreen_10_31_16__9_46_AM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
Have you possibly access analytics via any other browsers or devices? 
I find this sometimes happens with my account if i am logged in on a different browser or device and try to access again at the same time on another one

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had the exact same issue with our GA account and noticed that GA had essentially went into defense mode due to an IP accessing the account that didn't make sense to GA. In our case it was location, but to see if this is the problem you are also having go to:

[my account -> sign in and security -> device and activity notification -> *browse devices listed for issues (will be in red)]

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

tested this, does not work. However, I did get it to work in an incognito window. Maybe it is a Chrome extension?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

you're right, the error has returned for me. It must however be on the browser leve, I am able to login via Firefox. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had the same problem for the past few weeks. I cleared, updated Chrome. No good. So I tried Firefox. Instead of getting the error message I get a blank white screen. What's happening?