Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Deleted anlytics account

N/A
# 1
N/A

We created a new google account to help deal with problems with Google MyBusiness. Ownership of this is now all perfect and I deleted the problematic business account.

But the problematic account was linked to our Analytics data on our single website - so we have now lost all historical data. Analytics is now running nicely on our website now with the new account (I dont' want to change this!)

Is there any way we can

a) recover the historical data from the deleted account,

b) achieve this without changing the new account and the analytics now running on our site

Thanks

Re: Deleted anlytics account

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,
When did you delete the account? You have 35 days to restore items from the Trash Can before they are permanently deleted.

How to restore an account, property, or view @ https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6154772?hl=en (last point)

Thanks

Re: Deleted anlytics account

N/A
# 3
N/A
Hi, Thanks for your response. Deleted the account about a week ago now. Have tried this before with the newly created account. Nothing in the trash can. Have tried other suggestions for trying to sign in with account on google, but not offered any recovery options - if I recall is asks me to contact my account administrator! Any further suggestions? Thanks