Analytics
5.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Data limits exceeded, contacted sales re: Premium 360 but no one will contact me!!!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been receiving warnings for two weeks that my data hits are exceeding it's limits. I contacted sales to ask about upgrading to premium analytics 360 but no one will get back to me!!! Now I've received an email saying hits won't be processed unless I take action within 30 days, I'm stuck and I've had to resort to writing here because I don't know what else to do. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Data limits exceeded, contacted sales re: Premium 360 but no one will contact me!!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @The H,

Please fill out another sales request for Analytics 360 here.

And look over this info and see if you cannot clean up things to cut back on the data loads. Then move on to studying this info covering more about cutting your data loads, which can likely bring you under the data cap. 

Kind Regards,

James

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi The H,

@James_Clemens gave you some good advice, that said, I beleive that you get more for your money by going through a Premium/360 Reseller.  You can take a look at this thread for more info:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Analytics-Account-Access/Google-Analytics-360-subsc...

Or just go direct to the reseller listing:

https://www.google.com/analytics/partners/search/all?q=&certification=390

You won't be waiting around for a call back.

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn