Analytics
2.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Data is combined from two websites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am using WordPress to build two different sites. The first (sofx.com) was copied to create (spiritualoutpost.org) and now when I view the analytics for spiritualoutpost within WordPress I see data for both sofx and spiritualoutpost.

Can someone please explain to me what I can do to separate the two data streams. Each one has an individual google analytics account. If I view the data from the google analytics website the data remains separated.

Thank you,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Data is combined from two websites

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

I'm not sure what plugin are you using in wordpress, there should be a setting where you define from what property it displays the data.
There is a problem on sofx.com, you have two instances of the same tracking code installed (one using the Analitify and the other using the GADWP plugin), you need to fix that to prevent double counted pageviews that messes up your data.
Let me know if you have questions.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Re: Data is combined from two websites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. I will send that information over to the admin of sofx and have them fix that issue. Spiritualoutpost is only using google analytics and jetpack plugins.