Analytics
1.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Daily analytic report emails no longer being sent

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have received Google analytic reports for some years now but last week they stopped!  I had not opted out or altered anything. I have made new reports to send to different email addresses but these not sent either.  I have the old GA code on my website www.fish-uk.com   Any help please. Smiley Frustrated

Forgot to say, when I log into analytic s I can see my site is still being tracked. Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

What do you see when you go to Admin > Scheduled Emails (under View)? The first issue you referenced was possibly the result of your report expiring (no way to set these to send indefinitely). As for you being unable to see the new reports, let's rule out there was not a typo in the email or the frequency (i.e. you set to send on the 1st of every month).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dan,
Thanks for your reply.

On page, Admin > Scheduled Emails I see 4 reports.
The two original reports that have been running since 2012 and two new ones I have created in the last week to see if these would be emailed.
One is set to Expire March 2017 and others are set to Expire September 2017. None are being sent.

I have tried changing email addresses to where they should be emailed to, to no avail.

Thanks.