Analytics
5.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

DFP saying credentials cannot be verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I keep getting an error message when I log into GA. It says it cannot verify my credentials, but when I close the dialog box it still allows me access. Can you help with why I am getting this error?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Andrea, 

#1 Try going to your Gmail account that you use to log into Analytics and go all the way back to when you got an invitation to access the Analytics account. Make sure you clicked the verify link included in the email.

#2 If you're trying to login into Analytics via an account email that is not a @gmail.com domain try accessing your Analytics with a @gmail.com domain and see if this fixes the issue. 

#3 I've heard this problem sometimes exists when you're logged into multiple Gmail accounts. Make sure you're only logged into 1 gmail account or G Suite account per Chrome Profile. 

Let me know if this solves your problem! 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you! I will try to see if this is why! I can still access the info I need, but I was just curious.