AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Css Styling issue on Google Analytics Dashboard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a "styling-css issue" with my Google Analytics dashboard. And it's really weird because it only happens in Chrome (Version 53.0.2785.143 (64-bit)).

Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 12.08.26.png

This is how my dashboard looks when I'm logged in. I already deleted my session, local storage, and cookies related to google analytics but does not solve the issue. I upgraded my Chrome to the latest version and nothing.

The side effect of this is since the container is using the entire page width, I can't change segments or dates (because those html elements are "under" the header).

The strange thing is that if I want to access the dashboard from another browser (like Firefox), it does work just fine. I know that this is a "small" issue, but it's really annoying to open the dev console and put a "display: none" under the header container. 

Does anyone have the same issue? How did you solved?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm seeing it too - chrome, desktop pc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

From what I see, it seems that some classes are not being "added" to the page. 

For instance, when comparing the html returned for Chrome with the one returned for Firefox, I noticed that some elements didn't have the "layout-row" class (in Chrome). For example, the .suite-tab-container element has a "layout-row" in Firefox but not in Chrome (same happens with the "md-toolbar" element).

The weird thing is that it happens randomly. My guess is that it must be a loading/timing issue. Hope it helps.