Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Combined Account/Profile?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have tried to look for this but have found no answer. 

We are testing GA Universal. We have six websites that are using unique tracking js script for each. Is there a way that a profile or account can gather the combined data for all six accounts so we can look at total sales, visits, search etc?

Re: Combined Account/Profile?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
You need it for the future or for past data ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's a really good question. We will be eventually upgrading from our current GA to Universal. For now it's just testing but we would want historical and future. For testing just future <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Posting Guidelines - in order to remove personal and contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. Please be sure to remove this information in future posts. Thank you.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Ok
1) For the future and in the perimeter of your Universal migration, you need to :
- Manage your tag with Google Tag Manager
- Integrate in your measurement plan a multi tracking in 2 properties : Local and Rollup
- Follow this excellent tutorial explaining how to manage a same tag configuration for several same tracking on GTM : http://www.simoahava.com/analytics/firing-a-single-tag-multiple-times-in-gtm/

I apply this strategy for one of my client and it works like a charm

2) The past data
You have to use Google Analytics reporting API to get data from your views and agregate it manually
(as example on Google Spreadsheet: https://developers.google.com/analytics/solutions/google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks!

Will take a read!