Analytics
5.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Changed account email and can't access analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I was prompted to change the email address I was using with Adwords (not a Gmail account) to a Gmail account. But now when I log in to Analytics with the changed email I can't see my site's data. Can't log in to Analytics with the old address either.

Any help much appreciated.

Re: Changed account email and can't access analytics

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Grace H, Please check this. Did you follow all the steps mentioned below?

If you don't use Gmail, you can change the email address for your account. This change will affect all Google products you use, so other Google products might send emails to this email address and you'll have to sign in to all products using this email address.

To change the email address on your account: Sign in to your AdWords account at https://accounts.google.com.

In the "Security" section, click Change email. Enter your new email address and your current password. Click Save.

Once you've saved your changes, you should receive a verification message at the email address you just entered. To complete the changes, you'll need to click the verification link in this message. You should also receive a message at your old email address confirming that you're no longer using this email to sign in.

Hope this helps.

Thanks