Analytics
1.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Change Access/Ownership of Analytics Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.

A few people have moved on from our organisation, and the 'delete' button is showing under User Management?

How do I remove old users of this Google Analytics?

The person who organised this account is no longer in this company, is there a way to move ownership?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Voltaire

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Voltaire. Give access to other accout as administrator. Once you confirmed you can access your google analytics account as administrator from this new google acccount, you can remove old administrator user from your google analytics account.

Jordi Rosell
Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jordi 

Thank you for the reply.

How do I give myself as administrator? Below is a screenshot of the only options I see.

User option

Regards,

Voltaire

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Voltaire,

I'm sharing a video on the same @ Voltaire

Hope this helps.

thanks

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Voltaire. Try to access using your voltaire@consultaustralia.com.au account. You should act as administrator, managing users and editing account, properties and views.

From that account, use de remove link next to old users.

Jordi Rosell
Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.