Analytics
4.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot get back to my google analytics statistics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To all:

I recently got a new laptop and I have lost how I can access the analytics for the three websites I set up tracking codes for.  I had this in my browser history and it automatically took me to the page my management wanted to see for the data about the sites.  I have logged into my gmail account and nothing is there and when I go to the google analytics website, it thinks I am a new user and asks me to do set up again.  I put the tracking code information into the footer of each the three sites I am managing, but can't figure out how to get to it.  All of my tracking numbers look like 'UA-58116xxx-x".

Can someone please assist me in getting back to where I was before I switched laptops?  I would be greatly appreciative.

David Hexem

California

Re: Cannot get back to my google analytics statistics

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi David,
In this case you have to reclaim your GA account. Please follow the steps mentioned in below article.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

Thanks