Analytics
4.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot add a user but maximum not reached

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having a problem adding a user to google analytics account. We currently have 83 accounts so have not yet reached the maximum (100). If I try to add an account I get an error saying that the account already exists - but it does not. - I am getting this error for a number of accounts I am trying to add.. so it does not have anything to do with the person's account. Has anyone has this issue before or knows how I can resolve this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot add a user but maximum not reached

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

can you clarify which are you trying to do:
a) Add account
b) Add user to an account

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, sorry .. bit late in replying. I am trying to add a user to an account. However, now that I have deleted a couple I was able to add a user.. weird. I am wondering whether there are not more accounts buried somewhere which is causing this. I will try to increase the number of accounts.. although do not see any contact button anywhere that will let me ask this.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

found this one for you:
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Account-Access-Management/User-Limit-Reached-Google-Analyt...

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks.. but unfortunately I still don't see the chat they are referring to. Also, I don't get the error message that the maximum has been received... it just keeps saying that the account already exists. So this is strange.