Analytics
1.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot add a user but maximum not reached

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having a problem adding a user to google analytics account. We currently have 83 accounts so have not yet reached the maximum (100). If I try to add an account I get an error saying that the account already exists - but it does not. - I am getting this error for a number of accounts I am trying to add.. so it does not have anything to do with the person's account. Has anyone has this issue before or knows how I can resolve this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot add a user but maximum not reached

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

can you clarify which are you trying to do:
a) Add account
b) Add user to an account
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, sorry .. bit late in replying. I am trying to add a user to an account. However, now that I have deleted a couple I was able to add a user.. weird. I am wondering whether there are not more accounts buried somewhere which is causing this. I will try to increase the number of accounts.. although do not see any contact button anywhere that will let me ask this.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

found this one for you:
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Account-Access-Management/User-Limit-Reached-Google-Analyt...
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks.. but unfortunately I still don't see the chat they are referring to. Also, I don't get the error message that the maximum has been received... it just keeps saying that the account already exists. So this is strange.