Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I've been using Analytics for several years but suddenly I'm not able to access it. All I see is the sign up form even though I'm signed in:

I've tried clearing all cookies and files and using other browsers and devices without luck. Has anyone experienced the same issue recently?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Cannot access

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Morten N,

I have seen this happen in the past. Generally, do the steps you stated and then restarting your computer will resolve it. 

Please try the steps again and then restart your computer... then visit this link: https://adwords.google.com/analytics/web/

Let us know what happens.

Kind Regards,

James

Cannot access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for replying.

I just cleared all browser data and restarted the computer. Unfortunately nothing has changed.

Here's a screenshot to let you know what I'm seeing:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzzn6gbancbriut/analytics.PNG?dl=0

In the top right corner there's a nav icon with an Analytics link. When I click that the page is just redirecting to the itself.

The same thing happens on my other computers. So I believe it's an account issue but I've no clue how come it's acting like that. At least I'd expect to see an error message.

Cannot access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I too am not able to access my GA account, even when I am already logged in. I have a master account, and when I go to GA, I receive and error message that states "Security problem. Please try reloading the page. We cannot verify your account credentials. Please verify your account information, then sign in again."

I have tried reloading the page, logging out and logging in, and even re-booting my computer, but nothing solves the problem. I have a master account with many client accounts in it. This is a nightmare!!

Cannot access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OK. That worked for me, but what caused this?

Cannot access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are we talking about the same issue? You get security error messages. I get nothing.

Re: Cannot access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I had the same problem and was befuddled.  Then I realized that it might be my adblocker.  I disabled it for that site and bingo I'm in.  Are you running an adblocker? try to disable it.

Cannot access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Disabling worked for me! Thanks Kevin.