Analytics
2.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot access my google analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying for a couple of weeks now to access my google analytics account and I keep getting a message saying - unexpected error. Please try again later. Any thoughts on what is going on with my account? Any ideas on how to resolve?  Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot access my google analytics account

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sarah O,

Have you tried logging out, clearing your browser cache and logging back in and visiting Analytics? Sometimes things get a little jammed up and this will usually fix it. Some browser extensions can cause issues, too.

Please let us know how things go and if this solves the issue for you.

Kind Regards,

James

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sarah,
If you are using Adblock then you have to turn off.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sarah,

this error occurs due to multiple reasons. Please check this discussion to find out which kind of error you are seeing and how to resolve it
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27067663/analytics-has-encountered-an-unexpected-condition-and-ca...

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Cheers
Noman Karim

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove what appears to be promotional content. This was done following complaints by other Community members.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James, 

Thank you for your advice, but unfortunately, that hasn't worked. I do have a few extensions on my browser - one is Cisco Webex - do you think that could be causing the problem?

Cheers

Sarah

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarah O
September 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Santosh - thank you. That may be it. I do have an adblocker that my boyfriend set up for me - I'll have to figure out how to turn it off. thanks again. Let's see if that resolves it.