Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot access my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried repeatedly to access my Analytics Account with my company email address but I can't remember the password. When I try to reset my password I end up in a constant loop of reset, verification code, error message over and over again. I try to fill the form out for advice and I'm directed to the same thing. I've tried to seek advice on Twitter and I was directed here.

I need to use my work email l as it is linked to the company webpages so need to be able to gain access to the account. Can anyone help me get this sorted once and for all?

Re: Cannot access my account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
hello Tessa,

First try to login to the email account, i.e if you use gmail account for analytics access try logging into gmail account. if you forgot password try forgot password option. once you logged in to your email account, use it to access to the analytics account.

hope this will help you
cheers
Noman Karim

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tessa,
First try suggestion given by 'Noman' if that doesn't work then last option is reclaim your GA account.

Reclaim GA account @ https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks you, it's actually a company email address rather than a gmail but thank you for the reply.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So turns out it's not so straight forward - I went through all the options and it looks like it potentially is a problem with the domain itself. The link was really useful though so thank you.