Analytics
2.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot access google analytics account with admin account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to go in Analytics with the admin account for my company. I have been told that the admin account already has had access to Analytics. When I sign in, I am prompted to sign up for Analytics. Then it displays an error saying to login with "admin%mycompany.com@gtempaccount.com" with the same password.  There is a link provided but when I click on the link, it takes me to an invalid page.  My regular account will allow me to set up an Analytics page.  How do I get in to Analytics form the admin account.

Thanks

Mark

1 Expert replyverified_user

Cannot access google analytics account with admin account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Mark, 

I first suggest you open up another Google Chrome 'profile' and use said user to try and log into the admin account. 

Google doesn't really like it when you try to log into two Google Accounts at once and try to use both for AdWords or Analytics. So i recommend you either log out of your currently Google/Gmail account and log into the admin one and then try accessing Analytics or create a new Chrome profile. 

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2364824?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en 

Let me know if this solves your problem! 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Cannot access google analytics account with admin account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No. Didn't work. Also, was always logged in on only one account at any one time. Is there a way for me to log in with my account with administrator rights and remove the analytics app from the admin account? It is like the analytics portion is corrupted, for lack of a better word.

Mark