Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot Access Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i'm trying to access my analytics account but it always give me the error that the account does not exist, but if i try to create the account (using the same email) it says that the user is already registered.

I need to be able to access this account since that account has the Google Analytics information.

Can someone help me.

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot Access Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Is the email address that you are currently logged into your google account with, the same as the email address that was used to create the analytics account?

Have you logged out of your google account.. cleared all browser cookies and cache and tried logging back in again using the same email address that was used to create the analytics account initially
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

i've logged out, clear all browser data and still cannot login.
It seems that the account was disabled, but if i try to create a new one with the same email address i cant (it says the account already exists).

Regards

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sounds like there may be some kind of account conflict going on.. 

you may want to try an account recovery

There is a comprehensive post by Niall in the following thread on how to go about doing this
(its the one marked as best answer)

You will need to create an adwords account to access the support options however doing so does not cost anything and is free.
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Regaining-access-to-your-Go...

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here