Analytics
6.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Can't login to google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up a Google tag, google adwords account under my business google gmail account.  I thought I set up the google analytics under the same business gmail, but google analytics is not recognizing it.  I have a google analytics id. How do I recover my google analytics login information and link to my google adwords and google tag

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't login to google analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michael,

generally, it's best practice to use company-domain email addresses for access to Google accounts of your company. Gmail addresses are always private. So, if you changed your job and switched to another company, your current company wouldn't have any more access to their data without your goodwill.

In order to re-get access to your Analytics account first call AdWords support [1].

Christoph

[1] https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

Re: Can't login to google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Christoph, I tried calling them no less than 10 times yesterday over the course of 12 hours and each time they said a google analytics representative was unavailable. Any other suggestions. Thanks, Mike