Analytics
2.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Can't login to Google Analytics - keeps redirecting to Google Analytics sign-up page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I am trying to log in my Google Analytics and it keeps redirecting toGoogle Analytics sign-up page, this account was active for many many years and have all my analytics data on it

I'm trying with the account that Google Analytics was created under and with a different account that I aded as an administrator to no avail on both ... 

I tried clearing the browser cache, tried signing in from a different browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Explorer), from a MAC and a PC, disabled all ad blocs, even tried in incognito mode to get exactly the same results - a redirect to the signup page see below

Did anyone encounter this problem ? How can I regain access to my account?

Thanks 
Dan 

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove  screenshots which included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar
Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk, when published in a public forum. Thank you for your understanding. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't login to Google Analytics - keeps redirecting to Google Analytics sign-up page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

You can try to regain access to the account as per the thread below:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Regaining-access-to-your-Go...

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Can&#39;t login to Google Analytics - keeps redirecting to Google Analytics sign-up page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

None of this information was helpful and I was ultimately forced to completely start over and abandon all past information gathered from my site.