Analytics
4.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Can't add user to my GA account. Receive an error message

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to add a developer who is helping me with SEO to my GA account. I tried to add him and when I selected permission for "Collaborate" and "Read and Analyze". I select the Add button and receive the following message: "Error: A user you tried to add is already at the accounts-per-user limit, and cannot be added to more accounts." How can I add him? What is your limit for number of accounts a person can be added?

Regards,

Karen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Karen G :-)

A google account has a limit on how many GA Accounts they can administer or be added to (100).

They will need to use a different Google Account associated with a different email address.. or they will need to remove themselves from one (or more GA accounts that they currently have access to) with the email you are trying to add them with.

Thanks
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ask your developer to create a new email to add in your Google Analytics account.