Analytics
5.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Can I change my gmail address on my Google account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a web business email that I logged into my Google Account for years and used it for Analytics/Google Docs etc. Worked great.

I had to setup a gmail account recently for some non related stuff and now all my account is running through that gmail, my analytics reports etc and it says I can't change it which is really bad for my business and reporting using that personal gmail email I created.

Is there anyway I can change this default gmail address to something else?  I still need the gmail account, but would prefer to rename it something else so all my Google Analytic reporting does not go to customers using this new gmail address.

I know I can remove the gmail address from my account, but I still need it.

Is there a support contact I can try?

Thanks in advance
Billy

Can I change my gmail address on my Google account?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Billy,

Yes you can give access to other id. First sign in Google analytics account with current email id and give GA's access on the other id that you want to use for Google analytics account (give administrative access). After giving access to new id you can remove access of current gmail address.

Hope this helps.

Thanks