Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Bug when adding barchart widget to dashboard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have been having issues trying to add a new barchart widget to my dashboards in Google Analytics. In the 'Add a widget' popup box, all of the other types of widgets work fine, but when I click on 'bar', the dialogue box then extends offscreen and there is no way of scrolling, so there is no way for me to click on the 'save' button. I have this issue in Chrome and Firefox, and also in IE, but in IE I am able to highlight the text and drag to make the save button visible. Is there any way to fix this?

Please see the screenshot below to show what I mean. 

The bar chart option makes the dialogue box extend beyond the length of the screen, and there is no scroller bar, so I am unable to click 'save' to add a bar chart.The bar chart option makes the dialogue box extend beyond the length of the screen, and there is no scroller bar, so I am unable to click 'save' to add a bar chart.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bug when adding barchart widget to dashboard

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Hannah,

Oh you're right – same in my account with different browsers. That's obviously a bug.

Workaround: Click into the "link to report" field and then use your tab button on your keyboard to proceed to the end of the page.

Christoph