Analytics
4.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics not loading. Only get a blank screen that says "loading"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yesterday, Google Analytics stopped loading. We just get a blank screen. I was working in Chrome so I tried IE and Safari to try and rule out a browser issue but they all react the same. Also had a coworker with a different user account try with the same results. Thinking it was just a temporary issue, I tried again today but it still won't load. We are behind a firewall so could it be something is getting blocked? Any ideas are welcome.

Here is what we get:

loading.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Wa O :-)
Sorry to hear you are having issues, i myself yesterday was having problems with the interface not loading etc,

and im not behind a firewall.

Just out of curiosity.. 

1) Have you logged out of the google account and cleared all browser cookies and cache
2) Are there an browser addons being used such as Adblocker or Ublock etc..or one via an Anti virus program?
If so, can you temporarily disable it and see if the problem persists

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: Analytics not loading. Only get a blank screen that says "loading"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here, starting yesterday afternoon around 4 p.m.-ish. I was hoping today it would resume normal ops, however, even after clearing cache completely and restarting, GA won't load in Chrome, Safari, or IE, and just hangs on LOAD screen, as other poster's image shows.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for getting back with me Bronwyn. I cleared all browsing history, cookies...etc and don't use an ad blocker or any weird extensions. I do have a note into our IT department to see if it could have something to do with our AV but won't hear back until Tuesday.

Really just crossing my fingers and hoping it will work when I get back to the office. Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah. It was around 3:00PM PST when it seemed to stop working for us. Hope it starts working again soon.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Wa O
I will cross my fingers for you as well :-))

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting the same error.  Noticed it Friday morning.  Cleared my cache, tried different browsers, got our IT department to look into from outside the firewall and still couldn't resolve it.  I was hoping Monday morning everything would be back to normal. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

still experiencing the same issue on Monday.

: (

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Home page still not loading.  Here is the error messages generated in the web browser developer tools (console screens).  Anyone know what this means?

GA_consolescreen_errors.JPG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mine isn't working either any idea when this will be back online

Thanks