Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics keeps telling me to sign up when I already have an account...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I've been trying to access my Analytics. I've had it for a few months and when I tried to login in recently, it keeps telling me I have to sign up, even though I already have a Google Analytics ID. My email for my site and Google Analytics are the same, so I'm not sure why it's not letting me sign in. I've just signed in with another email account and it's even telling me that I have an account on the email I'm trying with, so why is it still telling me to sign up regardless?

Any help with this would be great, thanks.

Re: Analytics keeps telling me to sign up when I already have an account...

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your question.

It would appear the issue you are having is similar to this older post and may answer your question:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Account-Access-Management/Analytics-asking-me-to-sign-up-o...

If that doesn’t work feel free to come back and let me know.

Best,

Shannon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply. I did find this post before and it still didn't work for me, however all is sorted now as it just so happens to be working again the next day anyways strangely. It might've been because I hadn't logged in for a while or/and I was on one of my other computers on a public wifi (i.e. the Cloud)?? I'm not sure why it wasn't working at the time regardless of what I did, but thanks for your help anyways.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Thomas,

My pleasure. I'm glad to hear it worked itself out for you.

Best,

Shannon