Analytics
3.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics is no longer showing Australia as an option for the Terms of Service Agreement

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am trying to add a new account through Google Analytics. When I click on 'Get Tracking ID' the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement comes up, but the list now starts with Brazil... I'm in Australia (which did use to be listed as an option) & would like to know what country/region I should select if not Australia. Thanks

Analytics is no longer showing Australia as an option for the Terms of Service Agreement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Got the same issue here as well. Trying to figure out what else we are supposed to do???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Facing the same issue, India is not on the list, any solution available?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://www.google.com.au/analytics/terms/ has an updated list, which appears to be translations of the US TOS. I suppose we use United Kingdom for the moment, as their Queen is ours (for Australia).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried again today & it looks like the issue has now been resolved