Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics data not appearing for user account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for an organization that has analytics configured on all websites that we manage. We have dozens of Google user accounts for different administrators throughout the organization, which are used to login and view data and run reports. It works for all accounts except one. This one user logs in and the data says 0 all across the board, regardless if it's the pageviews, real-time stats, even with different date ranges. This one account has the same permissions as everyone else (Collaborate, Read & Analyze). but nothing comes up when they log in. If they were to login using a different persons account, it works fine. All other accounts on the site work perfectly. As a matter of fact, in all the years using GA, we haven't had any account issues. I even tried removing and re-adding the account. Nothing!

Is there anything that could be preventing one specific account from viewing data?