AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics asking me to sign up over and over

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I don't know if anyone else is getting the same issue, but when I try to access my Google Analytics it keeps asking me to sing up.

Is there a reason? and even more importantly is there a solution to this?

Thank you very much!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jonathan S
November 2015

Re: Analytics asking me to sign up over and over

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Jonathan,

Try using this direct URL : https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/

If you are already logged-in with same google user you will be redirected to your analytics home page.

Hope this url will work for you.

Regards,
Ankur.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jonathan S
November 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Jonathan,

Try using this direct URL : https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/

If you are already logged-in with same google user you will be redirected to your analytics home page.

Hope this url will work for you.

Regards,
Ankur.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
THAT is precisely where I am having my issue! I'm TRYING to get the code for my new website and sign in, but Google Analytics won't let me close out the terms and conditions box so I can get my code key!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Lisa
are you able to see the button to accept the Terms of Service to then go to the next step of getting your tracking code?
If you cannot see the "I Accept" button, then left click and drag the top of the modal window to reposition it a bit
higher on the screen and see the button.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Restore the browser.

That will help get the scroll bars and navigate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm trying again, and having the same issue. Want to connect with me? Here is where you can find me! Visit Website *Lisa DeSherlia* *"For God so loved the world that He gave it His one and only Son, so that he who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." NIV*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you it worked!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hopefully someone out there can help me even though this post is 2 years old...

I'm getting the exact same issue...I keep getting redirected to a sign up page. I obviously have an Analytics account. This is driving me crazy! 

I've gone ahead and cleared my browser cache, used different browsers and they same issue persists! ahhh!!

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Jaryd N

Has your google account email address changed since you opened the original analytics account?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am beyond upset. I have been trying for 2 weeks now to access my analytics account. And it keeps on telling me to sign up. I have tried everything that has been suggested having gone thorugh dozens of threads on this issue. I see numerous complaints about this very issue with no resolution offered.  Please tell me how I can get to the sign in page and it is not this page https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/?authuser=0#provision/SignUp/ which is the page that keeps coming up everytime I click sign in.  Seroisly Google WTF!