Analytics account missing?
On the weekend, i migrated my emails onto google apps for business.
Now my analytics account seems to be "new" and all historical data is now longer showing on my analytics dashboard. Within websites my various websites, all tracking ID is showing as still active.
I need my accounts relinked to my analytics account URGENTLY!!!!
Can anyone please help???
Re: Analytics account missing?[ Edited ]
July 2016 - last edited July 2016
Hope that you're doing well.
1. Sign in to your Analytics account at www.google.com/analytics
2. Click on the Admin tab.
3. In the "Account" column, select the account to which you need to give access, then click Account settings.
4. Select the check box next to "Technical Support."
5. Click Save.
6. Go to https://support.google.com/analytics/
7. Click on the "Contact Us" button and choose the "Email" - http://prntscr.com/bxhxyz
8. Choose for example "forgot login address" then you're able to write them an email -http://prntscr.com/bxi3n3
9. Fill out the form and describe your problem.
It's not actually the best way how to get in touch with them but I am sure they will find a solution if you create the ticket.
If you have an AdWords account as well, you should contact your local AdWords support team. I guess, they will find a solution, if you create a ticket - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en
Hope that it helps.