Analytics
4.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Owner and search console integration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a bit of a problem, someone creates a google analytics account for me to keep track my website .That person just forgot the google account used to create the analytics. He , however assign permissions for two emails that i have and one of them is my console search admin.

I need to link my search console info to my analytics info...i am unable to make so because i am not the owner and i receive errors like these:

"You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account." when trying to assign permissions to my account and

"If your property is also a verified website in Search Console, and you are the owner, you can associate your Search Console data here. Google Analytics will then be able to display some of that data in some reports. none"

when trying to link the search console to my analytics account As i said, i am not able to know who is the owner of my analytics account but i have two emails with permissions, one of them as admin of search console and ftp access to my site (as i am the owner) and i would like to have my console admin as my analytics owner. Is there a way to get this?...or at least a way to know who is the owner for me try to contact that person?

Thanks so much

Analytics Owner and search console integration

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @VICKTTORIA VICK P,

To gain admin access of your analytics account there are some steps involved. you can check here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...