Analytics Created Double Account for same URL in same account login[ Edited ]
November 2015 - last edited November 2015
- Just created new google analytics account with one domain.
- After that I created WebMasters account.
- Added 4 versions of same domain to google webmaster tools (http, https, http://www, https://www) and set primary to https://www
- returned to google analytics page and I find two identical named Accounts (with different IDs) with the same domain.
- Now I have no idea which one is used where or what should I do about them. Obviously I don't eed two separate accounts with the same domain in my analytics.
any Ideas? Screenshot https://goo.gl/photos/baPT928cKx1ADNGq5
Thank you in advance.
Re: Analytics Created Double Account for same URL in same account logi
Just deleted one account. Linked the first one with Webmaster account specific domain (https www ). I am assuming the addition of second version of URL in Webmasters tools somehow prompted to create account in analytics which caused the duplicate acocount name with same url