Analytics
2.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Admin is LONG Gone - need help connecting to analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The only person at our non-profit that had access is long gone, and we have no way of signing in to Google Analytics.

I did find a document that contains the code you need to use on each page you want to track.

Who do I contact to use this code to gain access to our analytics?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

To recover account access, please use the form at
https://goo.gl/9nEZsb

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you - it isn't letting me submit the form because we have no idea the email address used.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

just enter your email address, they'll sort you out

Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Re: Analytics Admin is LONG Gone - need help connecting to analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello
The hyperlink you share (as do quite a few other Google contributors) goes to a form on the Google AdWords section.
Referring to step 1 of this "form", in this AdWords section - the hyperlink suggested in the step goes to a "Sorry, this page can't be found" web page.

I have tried logging in with two different Google accounts. Same error.
I can't believe that the help for Google Analytics has become so complicated. I understand the need for secturity, and that Google is the world's superstar of hyperlinks, but man I sure do miss the old days of a simple procedure, with steps on one page, that will get you to the end of what you need to do.
Maybe I'm getting too old to spend hours reading through online forums, for a simple Admin request, but this "push-click" approach to modern work and support is not for me.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

The links all work, not sure what you're referring to