Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Admin User

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am having problem when I try to connect my Google analytics account with search console. I think,  the reason of the problem is, me being limited user on Google analytics. Also there is nobody else using the analytics account at the moment except me. I don’t know if there was any other user that logged in to analytics before me. Can I be the Admin user as in Search console ? Can I know who is the Admin user now ?

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Egemen G
July 2016

Re: Analytics Admin User

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Egemen,

You must have edit access on the web property in which you are trying to link to Search Console and also be a site owner in Search Console. Perhaps you could reach out to site owners?

In GA you have to have user management access on the account level to see other users.

You'll need to reach out to others with access to find the admin to elevate your access or follow the steps in this post

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Re: Analytics Admin User

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your answer and help Theo.
Have a good day.