Analytics
4.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Account/Property access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I acquired a business with a pre-existing website and google analytics account (UA#). I need support from someone at google to transfer/redirect the UA account to my gmail account. It would be nice if there was a support email address so people don't have to waste their time searching for help.

Analytics Account/Property access

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Andrew,

Great to hear from you. Most of us are not working for Google, we're just Google Analytics enthusiasts and will try to help you out if you have any questions.

Do you know someone from this business who might have an administrator access to this Google Analytics account?

If you know someone, you should get in touch with him/her and let him/her know that you need an administrator access. I am sure they can give you an access.

Here's a guide as well that you can send to her/him on how to add new users: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009702?hl=en&ref_topic=6014099

After that, if you're still struggling with it, I would recommend contacting Google official support.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes Andrew.

Taavi