Analytics
6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Analystic User management

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm the site owner and previously I have no issue regarding the user management, where I can add, remove and edit each users.

But currently, somehow I couldn't access this feature where if I click the user management tab it says "You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account."

Are there any ways to retrieve back the this privilege?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analystic User management

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ganjar yasin G,

It sounds like you do not have full administrative privileges at the Account level. It could be because you are using a different account, so I would check that first, that you are using the correct Google account. If it's the correct account, then you would need to request full administrative privileges.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Nicky,

I have another question - is it possible to see when a particular user logged in last time in Google Analytics?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Madalena G,

No, it's not possible to see login history.
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nicky,

thank you for your quick reply. Do you think it will be possible in the future? Knowing a user's last login date might be useful from the user management perception, for example to delete users that are not active for a long time.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Magdalena,

Sorry, I don't know of any such feature in the pipeline. And I'm sure it would be handy, too!