Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

After login google analytics showing blank page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have read other forums and have already cleared cache and also tried both Google Chrome and Firefox. Long time user and never had this issue before but all I get is a blank screen after logging in. Is this a known issue for some users and when will it be fixed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

are you running anything like adblocker, ublock or similar?
If so, can you pls temp disable it.. or add an exception for https://analytics.google.com

to see if it resolves the issue.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you tried logging in using Incognito mode? Hit (ctrl+shif+N) in Chrome and try again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Don't believe so but will double check.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Will try this soon.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No luck but good idea.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Disabled pop-up blocker, no ad blocker currently being used and added website as exception. Still a blank screen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same. Perpetual blank screen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After trying everything possible I have found that my latest version of my antivirus has some sort of setting blocking some things on certain websites. I disabled that setting and was able to login finally and also see a new version of Google Analytics so possibly due to whatever upgrade they have recently done. I personally do not like the new layout.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was able to get in by disconnecting my VPN. Hopefully Google will fix this ASAP.