Analytics
3.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

After Login, can't do anything but see Error Message "Some internal not expected Errors happend"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey folks

I tried to login into my Analytics Account, but got this strange Error and can not do anything except refreshing the site and get the error again.

It's actually in german, but it says an internal not expected Error has been happend.

I tried also to revisit Analytics some days later... there was no change so far.

I also don't have a button to create a new Analytics Property....

How to fix that?

regards

G

Analytics-27-11-2016-000004.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: After Login, can't do anything but see Error Message "Some internal not expected Errors hap

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Gkiokan S :-)
Have you tried logging out of your google account and clearing all browser cookies and cache?
Are you accessing GA via a bookmark or are you accessing via the signin link at the upper right of the GA Home page

Also do you have more than one email address associated with your Google Account?
Make sure you are accessing GA with the correct Google Account login.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: After Login, can't do anything but see Error Message "Some internal not expected Errors hap

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey @Bronwyn V,

thanks for the quick response. I am sorry for the late answer, I got somehow lost in all the Google Community stuff xP.

I am accessing the Analytics page from my regular Google Account, which is the same on every Google Product.

However it requires me a seperate login on analytics.google.com.

I've cleared all the data from my storage and tried to login again, once in a time, but didn't helped.

Just tried it again and didn't worked, too.  

BUT!, I gave it another try to login in firefox and it worked. What the hell chrome please *weird stuff happens*.

I cannot explain myself why my chrome isn't able to work correctly, even I've deleted everything - relogin included.

Thanks again, maybe someone of the dev's on analytics page can explain that happening, 

or is there any way to activate a debug mode and get a clear Error Message instead of just "some error happend"?.

regards
Gkiokan

After Login, can't do anything but see Error Message "Some internal not expected Errors happend"

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

sorry you have having issues with this.

I understand you are accessing via your usual google account. 

Do you have more than one email account associated with your google account. if you have more than one email account associated with your Google Account it may cause issues.. some products do not allow access via different email logins even though the logins may all be associated to the same google account, some also do not allow for user switching between other associated accounts either.

So, i am wondering if you save email address/passwords etc in your browser, whether chrome may be associating the 'wrong' email account.

To the best of my knowledge, bug reports can be filed here:
https://code.google.com/p/analytics-issues/issues/list

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: After Login, can't do anything but see Error Message "Some internal not expected Errors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Smiley Happy

np, I got a workarround for now, just using another Browser solves the Problem temporarly.

I don't have more then one Account on Google. So I am using the same Accound / Credentials to login on Chrome and Firefox.

The weird thing is, on Firefox it works while it doesn't on Chrome. Technicaly I cannot understand this, due the fact that I've already resetted everything.

Thanks for the link, I'll give them a post about this Bug, too.

Re: After Login, can't do anything but see Error Message "Some internal not expected Errors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I just noticed that turning my ad blocker off makes Analytics work again, whether trying on Chrome or Firefox.
Hope it works out for you too Smiley Happy
Regards.